Event: Claiming Our Relationships: Love & Justice – Are you in?
We recognize that HIV criminalization not only impacts black gay and bisexual men individually, but impacts our intimate and platonic relationships, communities, and culture. Our intention behind the conversation is to raise awareness around how HIV criminalization impacts black gay and bisexual men on many levels and inspire action.
- join us for the conversation
- invite your stakeholders and members of your network to the conversation
If you agree to becoming a co-sponsor we will:
- recognize your organization on any event promotion
- recognize your organization at our event
- send a special thank you following the event
Please note that we are not asking for financial contributions, only that you help us promote the event and join us for the conversation.