The Fordham University HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Program is now accepting applications for its Summer 2014 program.
- Attend two summer training institutes with fully funded travel and lodging beginning July 6-16, 2014 in New York City
- Join an international network of scholars examining current challenges in HIV and drug use research ethics
- Receive an $18,000 grant to conduct a Mentored Research Project (MRP) that will contribute to evidence-based HIV research ethics practice.
Fellows have published their Mentored Research Projects in peer-reviewed journals, presented the data at national and international conferences and incorporated the MRP as pilot data for grant applications. View fellows’ accomplishments.
How and when to apply:
- View the call for applications
- Visit fordham.edu/ethicsinstitute or
- Contact Elizabeth Yuko at email@example.com for more information.
Applications are due Monday, Feb. 25, 2014. Applicants will be notified of award decisions by April 1, 2014.