Call for Applications: Summer training and mentored research program for early career HIV prevention and drug use investigators
The Fordham University HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Program is now accepting applications for its Summer 2014 program.
- Attend two summer training institutes with fully funded travel and lodging beginning July 6-16, 2014 in New York City
- Join an international network of scholars examining current challenges in HIV and drug use research ethics
- Receive an $18,000 grant to conduct a Mentored Research Project (MRP) that will contribute to evidence-based HIV research ethics practice.
Fellows have published their Mentored Research Projects in peer-reviewed journals, presented the data at national and international conferences and incorporated the MRP as pilot data for grant applications. View fellows’ accomplishments.
How and when to apply:
- View the call for applications
- Visit fordham.edu/ethicsinstitute or
- Contact Elizabeth Yuko at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applications are due Monday, Feb. 25, 2014. Applicants will be notified of award decisions by April 1, 2014.