By Justin Bennett, healthyfit.info
Are you feeling out of sorts, stressed, or anxious lately? With our daily lives rattled by the pandemic, it’s not unusual to feel any — or all — of those things. Adding some positive reinforcement throughout your day can be just the ticket to getting through the quarantine period healthy and happy, so we’ve gathered some resources with that in mind.
A New Routine
So much change can make you feel like you’re unsettled. At the same time, with so many events canceled and venues closed, you might feel like you’re in a rut. Here’s how to fix it.
- Establish a solid daily routine.
- Eat breakfast every morning.
- Establish a work schedule, even if you’re remote.
- Make time for exercise each day.
- Take time out to be alone.
- Include meditation in your regimen.
Spaces and Places
It’s easy to say you should do certain things each day, but you need appropriate places to do them. A dedicated space ensures you can carry out your daily routine comfortably.
- Set up a great home gym.
- Create a home office separate from other activities.
- And make an ideal place for quiet time.
Tools You Can Use
If you need to reduce the activities in your days in order to enjoy your routine, or you simply need a little extra support, there are some wonderful tools to help you do it.
- Wellness apps are a convenient tap away.
- A slow cooker lightens your time in the kitchen.
- Podcasts help you feel connected and supported.
- CBD oil can encourage relaxation.
A little positive reinforcement can go a long way toward regaining a sense of normalcy right now. Adjust your routine and your space, and add a few tools that ease your days. You’ll enjoy a fuller, more well-rounded life throughout quarantine as a result.